Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Read Me, Go On!

I have lots of blog posts to follow in the next few days! 


I have been a busy bee watching the Olympic Flame travel through Barnsley - (which was especially fun, considering we had sun loungers set up at the side of the main road!) - not so fun that I wanted a flag to wave and I didn't get one - but putting that aside. I have also been to Blenheim Palace GE Triathlon, which was an extremely fun and exciting day - cheering on all the athletes that have been training for this event for months. Bleak waters, long distances, yet, great achievements. I am also going to do a review of the Greek island Zante - in particular Laganas - which may give you a taste of where to go this season. Boozy holidays and none stop dancing at the ready. I am currently reading the last in the series 'I Heart London' by Lindsay Kelk of which I plan to review. Also look out for lifestyle and culture reviews and - as always - lots more news and current affairs. Bed time for this kid, I get my University results tomorrow... going to be a long night...

No comments:

Post a Comment