Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

x



FESTIVAL FIRST-TIMER


So this summer I will be splashing my way through mud and dirt in order to get to the front of mainstage at Creamfields. For one reason or another I am a festival first-timer! I am slightly nervous about stomping through puddles in my Hunter wellies, sleeping on the rock hard floor and having to use diabolical portaloo's. This is obviously overshadowed by my unbelievable excitement at seeing some of the worlds most spectacular dance acts. I am itching with excitement to get caught up in the atmosphere that swirls in the air and falls on you like glitter. Avicii is my obvious checklist choice, however, I will be rocking up for Duke Dumont, Sebastian Ingrosso and Annie Mac. So while pushing through endless crowds of people may be a daunting thought, I am sure I will love every moment of the electric atmosphere.

So watch this space where I will blog about my very first festival experience, which may or may not end in muddy hair, a horrific hangover and a severe case of smelling like a wet bedraggled spaniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment